Here are few tips to keep in mind while you evaluate your purchase for TMT bars
- When bent, bar should bend smoothly.
- Transverse Ribs or Lugs of the bar should be sharp. So that it bonds strongly with the cement.
- Before purchasing bar, one should check its price in the newspapers.
- Comparable weight of bar per meter should be according to ISI standards.
- Cross check when you weight the bar.
- bar should be of any ISI & ISO certified.
- Every meter length of bar should bear company's stamp.
- Every bundle should carry company's seal on it.